A pinhole camera is a simple camera that doesn't have a lens. Instead, it has a small hole as the aperture. It is basically a light-proof box with a small hole in one side. Light passes through the aperture (the pin hole) and projects an inverted image on the opposite side of the box, which is known as the camera obscura effect.
• Images are printed on the finest Hahnemuhle Fine Art Baryta satin paper.
• Image dimensions are 20" long edge and printed on 17"x 22" paper.
• Every print comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by the artist.
• Once the order is received it will be processed and sent to the printer.
• Please allow up to three weeks for delivery.
• Prints will be shipped by UPS via mailing tubes.
• Please contact Marcia Treiger for special orders.