My father was a glazer and the earliest memories I have are spending time in his store and observing all the reflections and transparent glass. These images were taken with a 4 x 5 inch Leonardo da Vinci pinhole camera with long exposure films. This experience taught me that exposures above 15-20 minutes revealed light unseen by the human eye.
• Images are printed on the finest Hahnemuhle Fine Art Baryta satin paper.
• Image dimensions are 20" long edge and printed on 17"x 22" paper.
• Every print comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by the artist.
• Once the order is received it will be processed and sent to the printer.
• Please allow up to three weeks for delivery.
• Prints will be shipped by UPS via mailing tubes.
• Please contact Marcia Treiger for special orders.